B&B Silo Systems is certified UNI EN 1090, certification of the conformity of the factory production of structural metal, steel and/or aluminium products.
Among the points of reference for the design and production of our systems, the regulations in force obviously have a fundamental role:
- Directive 2014/34/EU - ATEX - regulation of equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres;
- Directive 2004/108/EC - EMC - regulation of the electromagnetic compatibility of the equipment;
- Directive 2006/42/EC - New Machinery Directive - lays down essential health and safety requirements of machinery;
- Directive 2014/35/EU - LVD - regulation of electrical equipment intended to be used within certain voltage limits;
- Ministerial Decree 21/03/1973 (Annex V), Ministerial decree 24/09/96 (in the implementation of Directive 95/3/EC) - regulation of materials intended to come into contact with food.